Welcome to the website of our completely renovated and fully furnished apartment in the 4-star Aparthotel. This unique complex is located in the beautiful Kleinwalsertal in the village of Mittelberg, at an altitude of 1,215 meters in Vorarlberg, Austria. From the Netherlands, this is the closest high-alpine valley with peaks of more than 2,500 meters. This means no long car journeys (approximately 800 km from Utrecht) and no motorway vignettes, but excellent skiing and cross-country skiing in the winter and beautiful walks and challenging outdoor activities in the summer.
In the entire area from Kleinwalsertal to the border with Germany you can make free use of the (ski) bus, both in winter and in summer. Please note: when you leave Kleinwalsertal / Austria, you have to pay a (small) amount for the bus for the journey in Germany (end station Oberstdorf).
In addition, during summer you can make unlimited use of the open ski lifts/gondelas with the unique Kleinwalsertal ‘Bergbahnenpass’. You will get this pass for free during your stay in our apartment.
Our apartment in the Aparthotel is ideally located, close to the ski slopes (100 meters walk), cross-country trails (from the doorstep) and hiking trails. During your stay in our apartment you can make free use of the hotel facilities, such as the swimming pool, sauna, sports hall (incl. table tennis), children’s play hall (incl. trampoline) and an underground parking garage. Free WiFi is available in the apartment. The hotel also has bowling alleys, pool billiards, table football, darts, après-ski with live music, bar, good restaurant, friendly ski school, ski rental and a (heated) store for your skis and ski boots. The atmosphere in and outside the hotel is warm and friendly. In short: everything is in place for a wonderful holiday. The apartment can be rented in both summer and winter. Our apartment is non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
If you would like to make a reservation and/or have any questions, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Robin en Germaine van Wankum
The apartment has (in order of entering the room):
1. Kitchen on the left
2. Renewed bathroom on the right
3. 1st sleeping area in a kind of box bed / bedstead (2 to 3 people) with large wardrobes and drawers
4. Living room with a dining table and (sleeping) sofa (2 persons)
5. Balcony with a view of the beautiful mountains
The drawing below shows a standard layout and gives you an impression. However, our apartment is designed slightly differently (see photos) with a fixed large bed (stead) and the image below is mirrored, but has the same size (surface area approx. 35m2).
Ad 1. Kitchen:
The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, fridge and ice freezer, water kettle, coffee maker, 2 electric hotplates for cooking, toaster, combination microwave/oven and a separate extra hotplate if necessary (see locker under the combi microwave/oven).
Ad 2. Bathroom:
The bathroom was completely renovated in 2014 and has a washbasin with wall cabinet, toilet and shower.
Ad 3. Sleeping area:
The first sleeping area has a large wardrobe with a large bed (218cm wide and 205cm long). The bed is situated between two walls. Under the bed are two large drawers. The sleeping area is connected to the living room with a small passage. This sleeping area can be closed off with a strong and dark curtain (e.g. for the children who sleep there). In this bed box / bedstead there is enough space to sleep with 3 people. There are 5 pillows and 5 duvets (all 1 person) available.
Please note: you must provide your own bed- and kitchen linen.
Please note: it is best to bring 1- or 2-person bed sheets instead of real fitted sheets.
Ad 4. Living room:
The living room has been completely renovated and it has a sofa bed that can be folded out to two spacious sleeping places. The dining table – with a great view on the mountains – has 5 chairs where you can also sit with five persons. The table can be extended with a connecting piece. In the living room there is also an armchair, a wall unit with widescreen TV, radio, DVD and CD player. The living room also has a wireless Wi-Fi/internet connection (free).
Ad 5. Balcony:
The balcony has a small hard board sofa, a fixed table and a small folding side table with two patio chairs. In the morning you can fully enjoy the sun. You have a beautiful view over the mountains from here.
Facilities in and around the Aparthotel:
The hotel offers you many (free) facilities, which will certainly contribute to a pleasant holiday during your stay, both in summer and in winter.
Free use of:
- Indoor swimming pool with large sun terrace
- Large underground car parking garage
- Sauna (2 saunas, 1 infrared, showers and rest room)
- Sports hall with table tennis, badminton, volleyball, football, climbing/play area with slide and trampoline
- Bus transport (with guest card) in summer and winter
- Heated ski and ski boot storage (in winter)
- Washing area for dirty mountain bikes and racing bikes (in summer)
- In / via the apartment #423 itself: Wi-Fi / Internet, 8 Summer Mountain Railways and all bus lines during your stay in Kleinwalsertal (Austria)
Use for a (extra) fee:
- Completely modern Wellness
- Outdoor tennis courts (in summer)
- Restaurant a la carte and half board
- Bowling alleys (incl. darts, pool billiards, table football) with a bar
- Dance café “Mausefalle” with regular live music
- Laundry service
- Ski school & ski rental (children are taken to the slopes for free by small road train and / or bus)
- Supermarket at 300 meters (walking distance)
- Large outdoor pool with diving boards and slides (in Riezlern; bus line 1)